- Review our materials and request an estimate
- Schedule Digital Template Date & Time
- An adult over 18 must be present
- Sign Digital Template sheet to make final approval for fabrication
Day of Measurement
If a responsible adult is not present, no one is home, the cabinets are not ready on the day of template, or you cancel after the 48-hour window; we will re-schedule your project and you may be charged a return trip fee minimum of $250.
- Confirm material selection, edging, sinks, seams, etc.
- If you choose to layout the slab please call us to schedule a time. Otherwise, our professionals will choose a layout for you.
- Then we will email you the layout for your approval. You will be able to see where the seams are matched and where the sink and other appliances are on the layout as well.
- Once approved, it will be sent to our CNC water-jet machine where it will cut it out with the utmost accuracy.
- Fabrication will not begin until the total deposit has been received.
- An adult over 18 must be present and able to make decisions.
- Keep children, pets, and yourself away from the construction area and path of access.
- Move all breakables, valuables, or obstructions from the area.
- Disconnect plumbing, gas, and electrical equipment (Our installers cannot do disconnects). We can recommend a plumber if needed.